Clanfield Junior School is a two to three form entry school with a strong, child-centred ethos. Our children are happy and have a genuine enjoyment and enthusiasm for learning. The curriculum is designed around the children and embodies our 6 core values as well as our school motto of 'be the best that you can be.'
• Would you like the opportunity to join an enthusiastic, dedicated team with shared year group PPA?
• Do you want to make a positive impact in a supportive, caring environment?
• Would you like to work with fantastic children with positive attitudes towards their learning?
• Do you have a passion for teaching and learning?
• Would you like to work in a school committed to the growth and development of everyone in the school community?
If so, then this could be the role for you.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
This role is suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers. We look forward to sharing our wonderful school with you.
Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are able to offer school tours in-line with our COVID risk assessment and there will be an opportunity to meet the Headteacher. Please contact the school office for further information.
Telephone: 02392 593209
Application forms can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned via email to the above address or post by 12:00 on the closing date above.