Clanfield Junior School is a two to three form entry school with a strong, child-centred ethos. Our children are happy and have a genuine enjoyment and enthusiasm for learning.
• Would you like the opportunity to join an enthusiastic, dedicated team?
• Do you want to make a positive impact in a supportive, caring environment?
• Would you like to work with fantastic children with positive attitudes towards their learning?
• Do you have a passion for teaching and learning?
If yes, then this could be the role for you.
We offer an exciting curriculum aiming to prepare and develop children's academic, social and emotional skills, in order that they will achieve their potential in life.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
• are an excellent practitioner with experience in KS2.
• are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice.
• are committed to developing the life opportunities for children.
The successful individual will have:
• a positive "can do" attitude.
• a commitment to driving standards of performance.
• excellent communication and organisational skills.
• resilience, humour and a sense of purpose.
• amazing children who are thoughtful, kind and eager to learn.
• a supportive working environment, where talents are valued and nurtured.
• an enthusiastic, motivated and driven team.
• opportunities to develop and a commitment to continued professional learning.