KS2 Class Teacher
- Closing Date: Wednesday 02 May 2018 (5pm)
- Interview Date(s): Tuesday 08 May 2018
- Job Start Date: September 2018
- Contract/Hours: Permanent, Full-time
- Salary Type: MPR / UPR
- Hours of Work: Full Time
- Location of Role: Clanfield Junior School
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to expansion we are seeking to appoint a class teacher for KS2. Clanfield Junior School is a two to three form entry school with a strong, child-centred ethos. Our children are happy and have a genuine enjoyment and enthusiasm for learning.
• Are you looking for your next challenge?
• Would you like the opportunity to join an enthusiastic, dedicated team?
• Do you want to make a positive impact in a supportive, caring environment?
• Would you like to work with fantastic children with positive attitudes towards their learning?
• Do you have a passion for teaching and learning?
If yes, then this could be the role for you.
We offer an exciting curriculum aiming to prepare and develop children's academic, social and emotional skills, in order that they will achieve their potential in life.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
• are an excellent practitioner.
• are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice.
• are committed to developing the life opportunities for children.
The successful individual will have:
• a positive "can do" attitude.
• a commitment to driving standards of performance.
• excellent communication and organisational skills.
• resilience, humour and a sense of purpose.
• amazing children who are thoughtful, kind and eager to learn.
• a supportive working environment, where talents are valued and nurtured.
• an enthusiastic, motivated and driven team.
• opportunities to develop and a commitment to continued professional learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment and an informal meeting with the Headteacher.
Telephone: 02392 593209
Application forms can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned via email to the above address or post by 5pm on 2nd May 2018.