Following a restructure Clanfield Junior School is looking to appoint a non-class based Deputy Headteacher who will lead Teaching & Learning across the school. This is an excellent opportunity for a person looking to advance their career and gain opportunities to develop their potential.
Salary: L17 - L26
Closing date: 5th March 2018
Shortlisting: 14th March 2018
Interview date: 22nd March 2018
Start date: September 2018
• Are you an experienced leader looking for your next challenge?
• Would you like the opportunity to join an enthusiastic, dedicated team?
• Do you want to make a positive impact across the school?
• Would you like to work with fantastic children with positive attitudes towards their learning?
If yes, then this could be the role for you.
Clanfield Junior School is a two to three form entry school with a strong, child-centred ethos. Our children are happy and have a genuine enjoyment and enthusiasm for learning. We offer an exciting curriculum aiming to prepare and develop children’s academic, social and emotional skills, in order that they will achieve their potential in life.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
• are an outstanding practitioner with a track record of success and school improvement
• are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
• lead by example
• someone who believes in the development of both children and adults
The successful individual will have:
• experience of raising attainment across a school
• an understanding of coaching and mentoring used to raise standards
• a commitment to driving standards of performance
• excellent communication and organisational skills
• resilience, humour and a sense of purpose
• amazing children who are thoughtful, kind and eager to learn
• a supportive working environment, where talents are valued and nurtured
• an enthusiastic, motivated and driven team
• mentoring, nurture and support for the next stage of your leadership journey
• dedicated leadership time
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an
appointment and an informal meeting with the Headteacher.
Telephone: 02392 593209
An applicant pack and application form can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned via email to the above address or post by 5pm on 5th March 2018.
Clanfield Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.