We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our team at Clanfield Junior School. If you aspire to deliver the best education you can, believe that all children should receive excellent learning opportunities and endeavour to see all children achieve their best, then join our hardworking, dedicated and friendly team.
Clanfield Junior School is a forward-thinking, aspirational three-form entry school where children truly are the centre of all we do. We are a popular school with excellent resources and extensive grounds. We have a strong ethos of valuing each child and the principles of inclusion. The school provides a creative curriculum where children are enthusiastic and well-motivated; they are encouraged to take ownership of their learning through personalisation. The successful candidate will join a school where children are at the heart of the curriculum, the recent Ofsted Report (July 2016) highlighted that across the school children achieve well in all areas of school-life resulting in a 'Good' judgement in all areas.
As a school, we are committed to developing our staff and helping them to improve teaching and learning in order to raise standards. We are passionate about providing opportunities for teachers to learn from each other and develop their skills, both in our own school and working with colleagues in cluster schools. We are highly experienced in successfully mentoring NQTs to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities/skills:
• an excellent classroom practitioner who understands what good teaching and learning is,
• the ability to inspire and motivate pupils,
• good organisation skills and a sense of humour,
• keen to take a full and active role in the life of the school,
• able to motivate and inspire children to realise their dreams.
In return we can offer you:
• enthusiastic and delightful children who are eager to learn,
• ongoing, personal professional development,
• a committed, friendly and effective team, committed to continuous improvement,
• supportive parents and governors.