1:1 Learning Support Assistant
- Closing Date: Thursday 29 Jun 2017 (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Monday 03 Jul 2017
- Job Start Date: Monday 04 Sep 2017
- Contract/Hours: Temporary, Full-time
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade B
- Hours of Work: 28.5 hours per week.
- Location of Role: Clanfield Junior School
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and professional person to work 1:1 in our school supporting a child with an EHC Plan. We are looking for someone who works well as part of a team, is passionate about working with children and really wants to make a difference.
The successful candidate will be someone who believes in supporting children to be the best that they can be. As a school we can offer you a fantastic team to work alongside, professional development opportunities and most importantly, amazing children.
The post would be from 8.45am to 3:30pm and will be temporary until the cessation of the need to provide 1:1 support for the child.
The successful candidate would ideally start on 4th September 2017.
Please print an application form below and forward it by email or post. If you require any further details please contact the school office.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to arrange a tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school.